Susanne Friis Bjørner B2B Webshop
This webshop is only for our B2B customers, you must have an account before you are able to make any purchases.
Terms of sale
Terms of sale and delivery for purchases through the B2B shop
- Vendor is Susanne Friis Bjørner ApS, Kompagnistræde 11, 1. sal, 1208 København K, Danmark, CVR 15400277, telefon +45 33330455, email@example.com
- Prices of the B2B shop are Danish purchase prices excluding VAT. The freight depends on the place of delivery, the value of the purchased and the weight of the shipment and will first appear on the invoice.
- We make reservations for price errors, price increases, sold-out and discontinued items. We will return as soon as possible if any of your order cannot be delivered or there are price changes. If there are price changes, you can cancel the order.
- Delivery time: This depends on whether the item is in stock or must first be produced. We strive to deliver as soon as possible. If you want a more precise delivery time, you are welcome to contact us.
- Place of delivery: If the item is to be shipped to a location other than where we normally deliver your goods, please send us an email with information about this.
- If you wish to change the order, please contact us by email or telephone above without undue delay.
- Terms of payment: You have the same payment terms that you usually have when you order directly from the office or from the seller.
Payment: We send an invoice when the item is ready for shipment.
- These terms of sale and delivery apply only to business customers.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://sfbshop.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What are cookies ?
What types of cookies do we use ?
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".
|This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".